25 June, 2017

Falling Down the Rabbit Hole


I swear I did not get lost in Wonderland after falling down the rabbit hole. Although I have been a bit busy as of late I still found my way back. I wanted to say thanks for all the page views I've had since I stopped posting especially since I never really planned on making this more than a few posts at most. However, onto other things I feel like with the amount of updates done with the programs it's time for another give me the secret's of the FAQ blog. 

Also I will be doing a flashback to one of my own programs, and talking about things you should do in the parks and resorts -and things you could probably do without if needed. As well as you Alumni I will be posting about the reunion as well that will be coming up in January.


Stay tuned for updates soon






No comments:

Post a Comment